View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
For some reason they went back on these series being part of the mcu despite reference events and characters, but I don't know if it was still in debate internally or if it was just something he said to throw people off so theyd be surprised when they do show up.

I think they'll appear but not until part 2. The battle with tThanos is probably going to be fought on many stages, and I could definitely see a cameo of the defenders fighting thanos' minions on the street level.
Theyre apart of the MCU. The happenings in the main film cannon trickle down to them. But these are street level heroes dealing with street level problems. Its good that they're seperate.

Also the idea that they would be in infinity war is a bit silly. A huge portion of the audience has never even heard of these. My father only found out they excited like 4 months ago. Best hope is an easter egg in the form of a news paper clipping hidden in the background.
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote