View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #175
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Good episode. Probably the first time they've got the whole cast involved heavily while also giving the guest actors and villains ample time too. I much prefer having a recurring villain rather than monster of the week episodes. I even quite liked Ward this week. I was fully expecting him to be a lovesick puppy around May so it was good to see him shun her. I think Skye may have surpassed him as the least interesting character now, so good for him. The Coulson dying thing is reeeeeally dragging on though. The sooner they reveal that and get past it the better in my opinion. I'm far beyond caring how he survived now.

Got a feeling they're gonna drag out the inherently obvious plot of May being Skye's mother (or at least being the agent that dropped her off) on for too long too.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote