View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #845
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Edgar View Post
Really? all I heard was negativity, but thanks for this. I'm going to give this one a try.
Rob Zombie is sort of like Slayer. It's a fun "by the numbers" RZ album and I actually like solo Rob a bit more than White Zombie, so take that in mind.

I liked Hellbilly Deluxe 2 a lot. Educated Horses was my least favorite but still a pretty good album. But the new album has 2 ex-members from my favorite band so I might be a bit biased when judging it

I heard mixed reviews as well but I don't know what people expected from it.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote