Thread: CM Punk
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 04:29 AM   #56
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
If this makes Punk happy more power to him. The stuff in AEW became all consuming and now hopefully a line can be drawn under it for good.

I didnt watch Survivor series but saw a clip on social, was there a context for why he came out after the main event? Kinda felt like it shit on Randys big return a little. I saw the crowd on Raw caught some heat on social as well for being flat for his promo like they should just cheer by default which felt weird but its wrestling social media so not a lot else to expect from it I guess. I wondered if that was just the "Philly sports" element.

Also Ryback... are we worried yet? Like all these cries for attention I kinda fear that guys gonna be a bad headline in 2024.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote