View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:52 AM   #226
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Random thought:

Is it just me or in a weird sort of way wouldn't Jack Swagger & Curtis Axel and Ryback & Antonio Cesaro make better teams than their current arrangements? Axel could really use someone to speak for him and he's got a "Real American" vibe about him. Ryback & Cesaro would be bizarre, but their power could be used quite effectively together in different ways. Their personality clash, with Ryback being a pretty straight-forward bully and Cesaro being a more cultured figure, could be quite an entertaining dynamic.

I don't know if I would actually swap them over in some sort of elaborate double-cross/face-turn scenario, but a Real Americans vs. The Swiss-Sin City Cyborgs feud could be great for a month or so. Or maybe Axel should just turn on Ryback and help The Real Americans win the WWE Tag Team Titles, leading to a Ryback face turn (he'd be a lot more valuable as a babyface, in my opinion) and him going on a mission to crush them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote