View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:51 AM   #153
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
So none of you have said why you hate him outside of dabbing. That's it?

I don't care about him being a MRA. I'm talking about wrestling. I don't follow him anywhere else, and it's not like he has Benoit-ed anyone.
Personally, my dislike for TJP stems more from his "gimmick" being a shitty, forced version of what Xavier Woods has already been doing forever (I believe I actually said elsewhere he's "Xavier Woods through a corporate lens"). The dabbing just punctuated that. It doesn't even work as a heel thing for me, it just seems like he's Renegade when you already have Ultimate Warrior on the roster, or Rodney Mack when you already have Taz(z). Why bother with the derivative when you already have the superior version?

As for the MRA nonsense, whatever. That's a whole different dimension of douchenozzelry that has nothing to do with him as a talent... unless he ends up making some Briscoe-level comment that ends up catching fire and burning down his career.

As for in-ring ability, not bad. But what good is it when I don't want to see the guy to begin with? I feel similarly about Street Profits.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote