View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:48 PM   #91
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I also think the WWE is leaving money on the table when it comes to PPV and the NXT Takeovers. The Royal Rumble and WrestleMania are still shows that even I would consider buying if they were on PPV, whereas I am not getting the Network until my entire perception of the company changes. I'll vote for a show, but I am not voting for the entire product, if that makes sense.

For the Takeovers, I think they should do that thing that some bands and comedians do, where they say "Look, we'll give it to you for $5 -- we know money is tight -- but if you do really love the NXT product, please pay more so we can pay the talent better, etc.," and they cap it at $80 or whatever. I would rather pay $20 for a product I want to support and hopefully one day influence change, than it just being part of a package deal with the shitty WWE stuff, even though I technically get it for free. If I'm cold on NXT, I would willingly part with $5 to watch a Takeover, because I'm sure I will see at least one good match and enjoy the presentation.

How many people do watch the Takeovers. How well are they received? I'm sure the people who watch those shows would be fine spending a bit of money on them. Some are obviously tight with money and they would just pay the $5, but others in a better situation would do what I did and pay more to support their favorite "artists," so to speak.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote