View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 12:04 AM   #351
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I imagine Jacob Fatu will be signed. He looks like what you'd get if you took an Uso and dipped him into some Umaga.

Alex Chamberlain is a legitimate Russian with a pretty boy look.

Billy Reilich tried out, and he played Nick the Gardener in one of the Magic Mike movies. I wonder if Kevin Nash recommended him? I can imagine Shawn Michaels fast-tracking him.

Charles Keith Davidson, Jr. turns up a bunch of amateur looking stuff on Google. If you're going to be bringing in guys like Billy Reilich, having someone with a legitimate sports background to balance things out is cool too.

Corey Knox would be the football player. He was cut from the Bulls and made quite the protest. I can imagine him being given the gimmick of a guy who "wants it more" than anyone else.

If they sign Jeff Parker and Matt Lee from Canada and don't call them "Terrence and Phillip," they are missing the boat. At least call them Terry Parker and Phil Stone.

Josh Wade turns up nothing but mug shots, a music guy and some amateur wrestling.

Marcus Carey Lewis comes off to me like a black Trevor Lee.

Royce Isaacs has a good look and has this almost silver-blonde hair thing going on.

Will Hobbs is another amateur guy. Steven Pena might be the same, but he might also be another underwear model.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote