View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 08:35 AM   #3
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts HD Edition View Post
They're pretty much opposites in the pros and cons.

Reigns has a phenomenal look, but hasn't been given any time to develop who he is as a character. He has no distinct personality whatsoever, which is a must for the top guy.

Ambrose on the other hand has a great character with a personality all his own. Unfortunately he looks like the crazy meth dealer that lives under the overpass. Not exactly the model figurehead for a family friendly publicly traded company like WWE.

Ambrose is better than Reigns in the ring, but not by that much. At this point, Reigns matches are anywhere between good to great. I've definitely warmed up to him on that front.
I pretty much agree with everything Fignuts said here.

From the few promo's I've seen of Reigns', my opinion is that he's trying to hard.....and he's not being himself. A part of this might be creative's fault if they are giving RR a 'script' of what to say.

My gut feeling says that if RR is given more creative control on the mic, and is allowed to be himself, he could become similar to Kevin Nash (mic wise).
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote