View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #53
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I watched the video about ten times. I cannot believe this is happening. Jericho wrestling outside the WWE for the first time this millennium is the attraction for me. Do I expect it to be a great match? Not in the traditional wrestling sense, but I do have stronger emotions about it than any Jericho match in a long, long time.

I'm fairly certain this is bucket list stuff. Jericho wants to get in the ring with Omega and there is no time like the present. He's going to be the best he can be. Go in with low expectations and this will exceed them. I'm so fucking exhausted of everyone trying to have the best match on the card too. It'd be nice if more people focused on telling a story. Jericho's creativity will be put to good use here.

The rest of the card? I'm going to sound like a cynic, but Tanahashi/Jay White sounds like a waste of Tanahashi. I'm not trying to talk shit about Jay White -- I've never really watched him, and I'm happy for a New Zealand guy to get exposure. Okada came out of nowhere too and that's worked out for them. It's just not shaping up to be the super-card you'd expect outside Okada/Naito. Even if they were doing Tanahashi against someone else and Switchblade against Ibushi. Something about The Ace going against a new gimmick just feels rushed.

I'm still shocked Jericho, as an artist, has chosen someone other than WWE. I'm sure Vince knew about this, don't get me wrong, but nothing has been able to lure Jericho away before.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote