View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 03:56 AM   #345
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Mike Bennett is married to Maria who seems to have real life heat with The Bellas. If that's the case, there is no way the WWE takes them, even though I'd take Maria over Nikki Bella any day.

The Wolves had a tryout with WWE and ignored the call to go home after a scary bump and they weren't offered deals. One could easily image that blowing over, but I'd expect to see them in ROH/New Japan before we see them in WWE.

Bram isn't going back to WWE. Multiple occurances of domestic violence and the ex-husband of Charlotte. Abyss is interesting. I don't know how legit the talks were, but there were solid rumors of him jumping to the WWE years ago, but he sort of swerved everybody and signed with TNA. I always imagined that was it for him. I can't imagine there is massive heat on him, but I don't think they need him, and I don't know how much they'd do with him. Maybe they'd put him with Bray Wyatt as his new monster?

EC3 I imagine would get signed. DJ Z? Eh, they've already got their token Filipino. Spud's iffy. I could see him coming in as the man-servant to someone, or as an obnoxious prick in the Cruiserweight Division. He's basically a British Brad Maddox as far as his gimmick goes, isn't he?

Cherry Bomb is a maybe. Mia Yim is also a maybe, but they already had a look at her and passed over her. Still, I could see her in NXT. Marti Belle I can see in NXT dancing along with No Way Jose. Sienna could replace Paige as the "alternative girl." I think Brandi Rhodes, Gail Kim, Chelsea Green, Maria, Madison Rayne, Raquel, Reby Hardy and Rosemary are passed up on. Well, maybe they do bring in The Decay and Rosemary is a part of that?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote