View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:40 AM   #309
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Crossface, the long-talked about movie about the life of Chris Benoit, is back on the radar after many years with the official announcement that director and Academy Award nominee Lexi Alexander is attached to the project.

Variety reported the news Thursday, although Alexander (Punisher: War Zone, Johnny Flynton) has teased it on Twitter. It also had been reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter several months ago that she was in talks to do the piece.

The project is based on the book "Ring of Hell: The Story of Chris Benoit and The Fall of the Pro Wrestling Industry" by Matt Randazzo V. Randazzo V and Ram Getz are the executive producers of the movie, while Alex Ginzberg and Tony Lee (Let it Play) are the producers.

No anticipated release date was mentioned.
I actually got that book as a Christmas present from an old friend way back in 2008 but I've never actually gotten around to reading it.

Maybe I should read it before seeing the movie.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote