View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 07:52 AM   #49
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
So I just re-watched that trailer I think I've figured why it's so "meh" to me.

The "finale" of the trailer is very lackluster. Very.

The Avengers trailers, especially the first one when the whole superhero team-up thing was new and exciting, was full of action and big poses and if I recall that twirling shot during the final battle when it circles around the whole team standing back-to-back, preparing for battle. A complete feeling of "fuck yes! This shit is on!"

This one was shite. It could be because the big team movie has already been done, or perhaps because we've already seen 50% of this team in a different movie. But either way, it's so boring. The total "fuck yeah" feeling of the Avengers movies is missing. It's just four of 'em walking into a room, and a shitty Batman joke that wasn't really funny at all. Nothing that left me feeling like "holy fuck here we go!".
you mean that batman joke about talking to fishes? that was fucking cringeworthy
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote