View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #2220
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lifted from a page I follow:

"So my biggest issue with the last episode I think I'm alone with.. but it's basically all of this...

"Hey so Dany- if you just let me borrow your dragons for literally like.. half a day... we can stop the entire white walker.. undead.. army thing.. cuz.. you know... dragons fly and spit fire.. so.. um... yea... let's just.. do that.."

"Na.. I mean i believe you and all but lets do something else."

"Ok.. how about we take a white walker to Kings Landing so Cersei sees it.. then she will give us her big army to use too.. or she wont attack us.. or something.. im not entirely sure of the goal here."

"Oh so like, use one of my dragons to fly in really quick and just snatch one and bring it here? Yea, easy.. that'll take like an hour.. brb"

"NO! Are you crazy?? I will take 6 of our best men and cross the wall- march straight up to the army of the undead and try to kidnap the single zombie from their line while they are marching.. they'll never see us"

"... but.. you all need to go for that? I mean.. I have a drag-"

"NO... no we'll go. We know the paths and stuff"

"Well okay... you should atleast take a horse though."

"Fuck that.. we're walking. I doubt we'll have to make any speedy getaway from the army of the undead or anything."

"Brilliant idea! Also since you're going to the North, be sure to NOT swing by your home and see your brother and sister who you thought were dead- they can't possibly have anything useful to say after 6 years."

"Shit yea! I'm staying away from there!"

-Slade
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote