View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #129
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Jericho is a workrate guy and he's current. That's huge IWC advantage. I'm actually pleasantly surprised Andre performed this well. I wanted him in just because I felt like he deserved a shot but I was surprised to see him make it past Cena, let alone take Jericho to the limit.
I dont know how jericho would do against Cena, but similar to Andre, i would watch y2j 100000000x before Cena. At least Jericho evolves his act. Cena is the plain jane of top acts. If you rate them in their respective role... Cena as THE guy and Jericho as main event utility guy, Jericho is better imo. Jericho at least gets people over.

Realize thats not what you were talking about but thought it worth a mention. Sure Cena is a proven top guy but as Noid and I have talked about he is the top guy in one of the most stagnant decades pkus in wrestling history. Jericho was a player in the hottest era and nipping at the main event in mid 2000 in the shark tank. Cena was given the ball and literally was put over an entire roster in one match and was booed for years by crowds he should have been cheered by. Yeah its the act now, but that was never the intent.

Jericho didnt have attributes to be the top guy yet by sheer force of will he has stuck aeound and can work what has become his own schedule and has remained relevant for 20 years. Yeah hes had a couple of stale times but then he would reinvent himself.

Now i dont know if that makes him better than Andre... But i stated my reasons for mt Jericho vote there. But its why id rank him wayyyyy ahead of big match john.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote