View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:43 AM   #55
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I always feel like Christopher Daniels is the last "big" indy guy to not have had a run in the WWE. Sure, there's plenty of young guys out there today, but of the original post-WCW big names... AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Chris Hero, Sami Zayn, Roderick Strong and hell, even Low Ki and Colt Cobana had brief tenues. Feels like Daniels is the one who never got picked up. Hopefully he'll at least get a brief go at it in NXT some day.

Would love some kinda storyline on Smackdown, perhaps if Joe ever gets drafted there, where AJ and Joe are feuding for the United States title and Daniel Bryan can book a match on a smaller PPV, featuring a mystery opponent from both men's past. WWE don't need to acknowledge TNA, but I'm sure most fans will know who Daniels is. It'd be like when Tazz debuted and fans just knew.

Certainly not on the bigger PPV's, but for something like Great Balls of Fire or Extreme Rules or TLC or whatever, it'd be a cool moment and definitely a great match.
I'd love to see him sign with the WWE. I don't know what shape he is in, but if he passes the physical, even if it's just a short run before he gets moved to being a road agent would be tremendous. Bring him up for the obvious interactions with Styles and Joe (don't waste time in NXT) and then see how he is feeling and being received. At this point, I could even see the guy being useful as a manager.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote