View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:23 PM   #730
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fair criticisms. My opinions on Omega are well known. I think he's still way too goofy to emotionally invest in. He seems to be working over there, so whatever. I'm glad they've given him his own title to sort of keep him away from the main one though. Semi-main is a good position for that top gaijin.

I hate the goofy shit, but even if you are pissed, doing a big entrance at WK makes sense. It's psyching yourself up -- showing that his attacks won't change you from being who you are. If I had to play devil's advocate, I mean. I don't like it on the best of days, but I imagine that "no selling" the heat, which sounds stupid, is where Omega was coming from.

The wiping away of the blood? It would have been cool if Omega had struck a gusher and he wiped it off and then he came back. Him getting his own back on Jericho would have been good. Busting Jericho open would have been pretty sick. But maybe they're back-pocketing that for another match? That's all I've got there.

Valid criticisms, as I said. I largely agree, but with a BUT, just because they might have been trying to conserve some stuff. I dunno. Good, but not a classic. Fun. Not quite Triple H vs. Cactus or anything like that, but it's a good Jericho match, which is a treat these days, and people will remember it and be like "Yeah, that was fun." Creating memories is the best way to really get noticed. Jericho is still getting noticed. He's still working.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote