View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 05:16 PM   #18
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Didn't know he was trained by Kanyon, but he definitely did drop a "WHO BETTER THAN CAGE?" on the most recent episode. Makes sense now.
Only just caught up because there's what too much wrestling, but yeah, that made me smile.

Even though it's in the early establishing stories phase for the season, I think it's top quality right out of the gate. Like that Ivelyse and Katrina already have a match set for the season finale, there's tension in the Worldwide Underground and we haven't even got to Paul London yet. There's not a person on the roster who sticks out as making me want to fast forward, which is astounding.

Mil was the only guy I didn't like for the longest time as he's just a slow lumbering hoss, but once he got going with the brawls in grave consequences and him and Matanza going through the roof, I loved him. Marty the Moth is great too after that WMD match.

From top to bottom, the best hour of wrestling on TV still. Great roster, great matches and the storyline and production are top notch. Still laughed at Honkey being a random cop in the jail.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote