View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #1155
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
When I started this thread I said Impact didn't know who they were but after last night I think they've found their identity. Show was good all the way through and seems to have really generated some buzz for them.

Opener was great fast paced and got the crowd ready for a good show. Honestly think Petey Williams was better for the match than Rich Swann would have been.

I thought the Dreamer/Edwards match could have been better and the angle to did after didn't get over as well because the match really didn't live up to a passing of the torch kind of match.

Didn't catch the end of the Su Yung/Madison Rayne match but it was the match I was least interested in. Su Yung just doesn't pull that type of character off as good as Rosemary does.

Tessa Blanchard is great and I'm glad she slipped by WWE. Give her the Knockouts Championship now.

I've always seen the X Division as an openweight and Cage as champion does that justice. Could see Johnny Impact being a contender, Fenix as well.

Looks like the LAX civil war is just getting started and it been pretty good so far. My one gripe recently has been the lack of legit tag teams on the roster and a good way to hide that is to tie up the titles in a fued with the one you do have in LAX.

Pentagon vs Sami was great and I'll agree maybe not for everyone but I loved it. If they're going to an alternative that how you do it. Match was probably the most predictable on the card but they did such a great job it didn't matter. I wish Pentagon would have got his beard as well.

Moose and Aries did a great job following the Pentagon/Callahan match. Really thought it would be Moose's crowning moment but that might have been too cheesy being in Canada and all. Fine with Aries as champ and should have a bunch of challenger after Slammiversary. Pentagon, Eli Drake, And Johnny Impact could all be lined up for a shot.

Venue was cool and even though it was small the atmosphere was way better than the Impact Zone. Fans have also found a new chant to replace the "TNA" chants with the "this is iMPACT!" chant so well go with that in the title until Bound For Glory approaches.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote