View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 09:13 PM   #31
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
X-Pac was def over back in the day. Had a few friends who considered him a favourite. I really enjoyed quite a few of his Kid matches and his early X-Pac stuff particularly.

I think his peers had a lot of respect for him as a top in ring guy. I remember Jericho saying that they put him in the ring with Waltman in his initial crisis period, because if he couldn't get a good match out of him, noone could.

Basically, X-Pac is several levels above Bubba from an in ring perspective, was extremely over in his time and had successful single and tag runs. He was a personality and very charismatic in his day.

Bubba's better mic skills don't make up the difference
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote