View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 04:50 PM   #23
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Two WrestleMania's seem a bit much.

Having a second helping of one of the Big Four just kinda makes the PPV seem less important/meaningless.

Kinda like Hell in a Cell and The Elimination Chamber (and I'm sure the Royal Rumble match soon). They become such a common occurrence that it loses all significance and prestige and the end result is that nobody makes such a big deal out of it because we all know we'll see it again within a year.

I do however feel that this second WrestleMania would be for the UK. UK fans have been dying for a PPV for around fifteen years now and it's probably the last major area that the WWE hasn't ventured into with a PPV since Triple H was given the power he possesses today.

If that is indeed the case and the UK get this second WrestleMania, then instead of using the WrestleMania name, why not just bring back Insurrextion or Rebellion or even create a completely new PPV altogether?

Even though I'm saying all this, I'll most likely be trying my best to go anyway if this second WrestleMania is for the UK. It most likely would be London that gets it.

Wembley Stadium to be precise, especially if it's going to be using the WrestleMania name.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote