View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 12:39 PM   #15
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not the target demo, and I'm not necessarily the nostalgia bait target demo. Little Mermaid was kinda one and done with me back then, Under da Sea was a banger tho.

I just feel stunt casting really isn't worth whatever agenda value they think they're getting out of it. Casting news gets backlash from older fans, backlash gets backlash from other fans. Things go quiet. Then comes the trailer, rinse and repeat the backlash cycle. These people are sexist/racist, no no they are sexist/racist. Production defends decisions, calls people bigots. Reactionaries make click bait youtube vids. An actress will close their social media, rinse repeat.

Then the movie drops and it's not even good because modern fantasy writing in general is horrid. Blame the reactionaries, and reactionaries blame production. Rinse repeat. It's all kinda tired. And very avoidable. But I imagine the situation will solve itself in a while, but not for Disney who can whether the storm.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote