View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 08:05 AM   #4428
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't see why every champion needs to have a lull though. Bryan and Kane being added to the Evolution vs. Shield storyline and doing a WWE-ized version of War Games would have been absolutely perfect. To be honest, I don't know if this was the best time to do the Intercontinental Title tournament, as thankful as I am for a tournament, right now either. I'd have rather seen Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger and them just give Christian the match he earned against Big E at the PPV.

Throw in Paige defending the Divas Title against AJ Lee in a match where Vickie Guerrero has placed three added conditions on AJ Lee:

1. Tamina Snuka must not be at ringside.

2. The match is otherwise No Disqualifications and No Countouts.

3. AJ Lee's career is on the line.

And you're on your way to a pretty memorable PPV. Lee could lose to Paige and then take the time off she wants to spend with CM Punk or whatever.

I'm not sold on Alexander Rusev just yet, but it would make sense for Lana to get her client on the PPV card, given that she's this smart businesswoman and all. Perhaps she could have given Rusev a match against the only man who has ever beaten him one-on-one, as a way to exorcize his past. Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler would be a good way to have Rusev featured on PPV, since Ziggler makes everybody look good.

Throw in two Extreme Rules Matches -- one between John Cena and Bray Wyatt and the other between Rob Van Dam and Bad News Barrett. Cena and Wyatt's issues are obvious. Cena knows Harper and Rowan are coming, but says he is ready. Wyatt is convinced we'll see the monster. RVD is all about "extreme," but Bad News Barrett is hungry for opportunities and is on a roll, knocking out people with the Bullhammer every chance he gets.

There's your PPV.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote