View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 08:14 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 74

Come one and come all, boys and girls, to this week's edition of Rate the Game. We're now less than a year away from wrapping this whole party up. Well, this latest iteration at least. Who knows if this thing winds up going into the year 2023. Speaking of the year 2023, that's when Perfect Dark takes place, which was last week's game to rate. So it looks like it's time to find out where Joanna Dark's first outing ends up on our leaderboard. A lot of love and a lot of good memories but how did it do overall. Give me some of that leaderboard action....

Oof, oh so close. Perfect Dark scrapes at the door of the top 10 but ultimately gets shut out and ends up at number 11 with a 4.3 average rating. Cracking into the elite crew is getting tougher and tougher even for a top covert agent like Joanna Dark. Nothing to be ashamed of as it's a pretty good spot to be in...but for how long? What will this week's game do the standings? Let's take a dive into the BOWL OF DOOM and find out....

via GIPHY

Presto! We go back into the deep past once again as we tread some more beat-'em-up ground with this week's game. It's the first entry in the saga of Billy and Jimmy, Double Dragon! One of the grandfathers of the genre, how does it stack up in the gaming world? Do you have fond memories of it or is it a bust? Rate and discuss and share and rant and all of that fun stuff we've come to enjoy over these many, many weeks. Until next time....

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote