View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:15 AM   #4160
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
John Rickard is set to direct. When I said "screw up", crowbarring a romantic story into the game, likely between Lizzie and one of the guys, was what I had in mind.

If they borrow from Universal Tour, they have the basis for a story. I'm not a pro writer and this is just bullet points but this is all I could come up with as far as story goes.
SPOILER: show
  • Keep it comical. Parody monster and invasion movies.
  • Have George, Lizzie and Ralph expiremented on and turned into monsters.
  • Have them escape and rampage around the US.
  • They eventually get captured and seperated to be tourist attractions. George to New York, Lizzie to Tokyo and Ralph to London.
  • Time passes, cities are rebuilt and Scumlabs has another blunder which creates Boris the Rhino. Give him some connection to the 3 main guys at the start of the movie before they become monsters.
  • Boris trashes his way through to New York and saves George. It would look cool if they had him gore through skyscrapers.
  • They go on to save Ralph and Lizzie.
  • Alien invasion (this happened in Universal Tour, though we don't need the monsters visiting other planets in the movie.). Boris is killed for the sake of motivation.
  • Monsters are our only hope. They save us while getting revenge for Boris.
  • End the movie with them being rewarded for saving the entire planet by being freed and turned back into humans.

I wonder how dialogue will be handled. The monsters don't talk so either they do a WALL-E and have most of the film without it, which I don't think they could get away with, or they have the monsters talk which wouldn't seem right.
I guess they could have the monsters and rampaging be a very small part of the film but that would suck.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote