View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #4133
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Be a dick, fine. See ya later.
Be a spazz who doesn't like his lack of comprehension pointed out, fine. See you later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbose Minch View Post
The point I was trying to make, albeit poorly, (We agree so far) is that Mirrors Edge was well received by the general populace. (A point never under contention) It seemed to me you are treating it as if Ubisoft is shoehorning in this failed gimmick that nobody likes. (Which I didn't, despite your butthurt)
I don't play the Assassin's Creed games, but reading the description for the missions in which you '
SPOILER: show
play through dream sequences of Desmond.
' sounds pretty interesting to me. Personally, I don't think things like that are half as well received when played in a third person.
Because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Game Informer is reporting a current rumor for the Wii U involves Nintendo and EA working out an agreement to make EA's Origin digital service become the basis for Nintendo's revamped online network set to launch with the Wii U.
The awesome thing about this for me is that it combines a system I don't care about with a service I don't want. It's win-win.

I'm betting the earlier reports that this is wishful thinking by EA (More appropriately, that EA's aggressively pursuing this, rather than it being a mutual thing) are accurate. EA needs this more than Nintendo does. Nintendo would be wise not to tie themselves to any one service, especially a service that is going up against STEEEEEEEEEAM.

It'd be nice to see Nintendo serious about online, though. I'm not a huge online gamer, but it's frustrating as fuck to use their recent services.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote