View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:23 PM   #183
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I dunno. I had a few female X-Men and Batman toys. I would have liked Jem action figures rather than strictly dolls sense that was a line I could not cross at the time. A character I liked was a character I liked. It has a lot to do with how they're marketed, I'd agree. When you present something as 'for boys' or 'for girls' kids are susceptible to that. A boy is not gonna want a Ken doll even though by certain people's logic, they would be cause he's a guy. But what matters is the 'play' being given. If Ken had a working rocket launcher Barbie would magically get a boy demo out of nowhere. We've seen this exact thing happen when DC FINALLY offered actual dolls of their female superheroes (not in time to save Young Justice from that early death).

There would absolutely be more girls into Batman merch if there was a Bruce Wayne doll with both a business suit and his batsuit. What really separates boys and girls is the 'play' being offered, not strictly the character itself.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote