Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:34 AM   #623
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
Tonight I have decided that I don't like the Laurel character at all. I've given up trying to like her. She's kind of dumb.

However glad Sara Lance is back.
i think they blew it by concocting the sara character in the first place. should've just had laurel be the only daughter of captain lance to heighten his resentment towards ollie when he thought she had died on the ship and had her go through what sara went through with the league and whatever and bam, believable black canary that doesn't need to be replaced a season later

like i know dinah in the comics is technically a "legacy" black canary too but she's held the mantle forever so really tv dinah didn't need to be made to feel a hand-me-down imitation of the "original"

not that i don't LIKE sara. i'm just saying, as far as making dinah work as the black canary and not feel kinda forced, it would have been better.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote