View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:02 AM   #137
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If you looked at my WWE Network viewing history, you might think that I view the service as the WCW Network. The only thing I want to watch is old Clash's and try to find the old shows that I haven't ever seen or watching my favorites over and over. There's just something incredible about the roster ranging at any point between Flair, Sting, Simmons, Vader, Windham, Rude, Austin, Pillman, Road Warriors, Hogan, Savage, Benoit, Malenko, Brad Armstrong, Rey Misterio Jr., Cactus Jack, Maxx Payne, The Nasty Boys, Ray Traylor, Dustin and Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, The Steiner Brothers, Davey Boy Smith and it just goes on and on...

Fucking love those days. I started watching wrestling in 95 and always thought WWF was the "A" show by far. But looking back, event through all the ridiculous decisions made, WCW is still by far superior as far as in ring goes, at least until about 97.

Last night through I fell asleep to some AWA Superclas II. Didn't even make it to the third match. Seriously boring as fuck.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote