View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:26 PM   #26
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
To those arguing that Benoit achieved more, I can't argue that. He won a ton more titles, had more runs on top, won a royal rumble, main evented a Wrestlemania etc..

if you are going to add all that in, (which it should be) you also have to understand Benoit had more time to do all this. Owen's career really didn't take off till end of 93. he died in April 99, so it's about 5 years. Benoit got big in the US about 1995 and went till 2007.

and we had Owen not died, maybe he would of been done anyway by 2000 so it's hard to say. too many what if's to bother.

But for me in picking Owen, i based it on if i was running a company, who would i want and it would be Owen for me for the things I originally stated.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote