View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 09:24 AM   #6
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's definitely a personality thing, I play mainly RPGs and rarely have trouble sticking with a game. I've finished games I absolutely hated (Assassins Creed the first, though by sticking it out I've been pretty much put off the series completely and never returned) but there's the odd game I've quit halfway. Metro Last Light I stopped playing because I was having zero fun and I ran out of respirators or something and I needed to restart because there was no way to get through the area I was stuck in. Fuck that game. I've quit two replays of FFXII because I got a PS3 and then a PS4 while I was still playing, but recently finished the HD re-release even though I picked up Persona 5 half way in and really, REALLY wanted to play it.

Usually have a huge backlog but take it one major game at a time, and often have a more casual, less time intensive game going (usually handheld) if I need a break from it.

My friends all finish like 1 in 10 games they start, but even that might an overestimation.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote