View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Bullet Club/Balor Club/The Club (Raw Spoiler)

not sure if this needed Raw Spoiler or not but just in case.....

So I saw a segment this morning that didn't air on Raw which was basically Balor confirming they were back together.

curious what everyone's thoughts on this is? I am a big fan of factions and like these three together. It seems like ever since Finn returned he's been lost in the shuffle and hopefully this can help give him, Gallows and Anderson something more to do. I think the last attempt at this was terrible and amounted to nothing. I'd like to see them get a big push and work with the top guys. Too bad Ambrose is hurt.

I would think this also means the end of the Demon character for a while, but maybe he'll still do the gimmick.

I've always wanted to see a Bullet Club pushed strong in the WWE so maybe the second time will be a charm
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote