Thread: Got one!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 08:41 AM   #80
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
Only took me almost 30 years, but TYSON GOES DOWN!!!!!!TYSON GOES DOWN!!!!!!TYSON GOES DOWN!!!!!!TYSON GOES DOWN!!!!!

That is very impressive tbh. Any video I have watched about the classic, commentators have said it is "impossible" to beat Tyson because of the lag. If you have done it, that is some achievement! Well done!

I would have bought about three of these at Christmas for myself and family, at least...As it stands, I probably won't be buying any now. I can't imagine I am the only one like that. Hope Nintendo are chuffed with their numbers because it's probably half of what they would have done otherwise...And the majority of that half aren't coming back for one now the holidays are over.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote