View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #209
Dorkchop
facebook.com/bloquemen

Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
What kind of game are you looking for?

------

Over halfway through Okami. After that's done, barring any complications, I will finally start Fallout 3.

Still working through Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, but I imagine I will be taking that game hella slow.
Okami is amazing. I'm stuck on one part close to the end. I have to guide someone through one of those side scrolling mazes using the brush techniques, but it just won't work in a few parts. I have no issues using them in the main game. I've tried and tried and tried and it just won't register or do what it's supposed to do. It's annoying because I know I'm close to the end.

I started Assassin's Creed and so far it's not as good as I thought it would be. It's still pretty fun though. i think I'm about halfway done.
Dorkchop is offline   Reply With Quote