View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:48 AM   #140
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Holy shit, Noid. You've got to be trolling me at this point. There's no way your reading comprehension is this bad.

This is not at all what I've done, but it's (for some reason) the message you've decided to take from it.

I have asked you why you are a dick to anyone who likes this gimmick. I understand you don't, and that is not an issue. But your responses in this thread have been shitting on people who like the gimmick because you hate it (and basically calling me an idiot for "not getting your answers" when you address something I'm not asking).

This is not difficult: you can like or dislike whatever you want. But you don't have to be a cunt to anyone who disagrees with you. I'm not sure how many other ways I can explain it. I think I've been quite clear, and you're either missing it or willfully ignoring it.
Why are you a dick to anyone who likes this gimmick?

Because it's hack. I don't like hack things. I've said that time and time again. When I don't like something I will say I don't like it. I mean, I'm a dick about the gimmick, but not to people "liking" it. #fan likes/liked it and I could respectfully disagree with him. What bothers me is when people confuse that subjective enjoyment wit objective statements about its success (like people saying that more people want to see it than seeing The Hardy Boyz, because that cannot be mathematically true).

Why do I call you an idiot/moron?

Have I? Did I actually say that? You keep alluding to it but find me the part where I said that. Again, if I did, I apologize.

Why do you address something I'm not asking?

Because I honestly don't get your circular reasoning. I address what I think you're asking and you go into "Ah, but I didn't ask that, therefore..." and I honestly have no clue what you think you're asking, because you always frame it like it's some big slam or something. I'm genuinely trying to answer your questions, haha. But you're so preoccupied with calling me a dick for calling you a dick, even though I didn't call you a dick. I just get annoyed at you calling people a dick when anyone measuring dick-acting is surely going to have to put anyone in this thread next to you.

Do you get how I might get confused?

Why do you talk about wrestling if you think it's bad?

Because I like talking about wrestling.

But why do you do it? You sound like an asshole. Wouldn't an asshole do that? Why do you call people asshole by the way? That sounds assholey. You're an asshole, asshole.

Okay, but do you not detect the irony here?

That's not what I'm talking about. Stop changing it.

That's literally how it feels talking to you when you get into this mode, and I say it to you, because I remember it specifically being you who has done it before. I'm going to stop interacting with you when you try it, because it honestly gets too frustrating. When you have to put everyone on a high horse because you're trotting around on one, it's just too much for me.

Peace out.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote