View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #195
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErichLives
of course, that was the only reason

I admit, I'm disapointed in him, the only thing that is nice is he didn't try and deny it or fight it, there isn't a test for the HGH if I heard correctly they busted some company selling stuff over the net and he was on the list of buyers, so the (DA's office? or FBI?) questioned him and then Goodell and he told the truth... he could have tried to deny it or fight it... sucks not getting him for 4 games... although will be interesting if there are more names on the list, wouldn't be shocked if 1/2 the NFL was on some for of HGH.

First, I think it's "used HGH" I don't think he was using anymore, either way... scumb bag doesn't quite fit for me with him. Now, if he was fighting dogs then I'd agree with you

As for the cheap shots, it's funny, he had the rep in SD and he comes here and everyone goes "oh, he just plays hard" and I laugh, when he was in SD people here called him one of the dirtiest players in the game, now he comes here and he just "plays hard" that being said, he been pretty good since he's been here with that crap so maybe he "changed his ways".

Same thing with Seau, "most over rated MLB ever, jumps on the pile and get's 1/2 tackles to bump his numbers"... comes here and he's one of the best ever...

but this happens most places, everyone hates a player until he's on their team.

Uses.....Used....Quite frankly its the same thing to me now. His rep is sullied forever. Forget all the good he could do, he will always be a cheater now! Kind of the Old saying, You can do a Million good deeds, but if you blow one dude, youll be remembered as a Cock Sucker.