View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:19 AM   #1707
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Well they shocked me with the Nakamura turn and the Lesnar win. Braun having a kid be his partner was also a shock. Not sure where that or the Universal title scene is going. Looks like the AJ/Nakamura fued is just getting good and I hope they keep them together.
None of which makes me want to see what happens next though. Nothing got me MORE invested in the characters or stories. That's because it was randomness, and not important. Nothing happened that remotely makes sense in terms of WHY, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, that the WHY will even explained or answered in the future shows. It's mediocrity and horrible storytelling.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote