View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:58 AM   #117
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
Not knowing that, or about the character, that seemed like the direction this was heading anyhow. About the only thing I know about anything is the eventual baby between Jessica and Luke, but I wonder if that's something that's going to be swerved around to create a different story within the confines of the MCU.

One thing I do find uniquely interesting is Hogarth. She's seems like one loooong origin story for a superhero or supervillain. Or both. She seems to slide between Lawful Evil and Chaotic Neutral. Although right now, she's a contributing factor to the "doing too much with underlying narritives" I previously mentioned (yeah, she's gay, we get it... that's been well established in the bounds of the Netflix shows already. Why are we being beat in the head with it now with this season of Jessica Jones???), but she dances a line between self-serving amorality and genuinely desiring justice. She goes one step beyond cold, terse bitch to make you hate her, then she does something that makes you pity, sympathise, or even *agree* with her. Kinda reminds me of Hand in SHIELD, just way less of a four episode red herring and more like she's really building to something over the course of the events in New York.

Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote