View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #96
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Also, about the most recent episode.

Everything is just happening so quickly now. I love it. Not sure how much they're going to get done in this season, but I just know I'm going to be dying for next season as soon as this is over. Love the dire wolves. Syrio Forel is a badass, and I seriously hope he is not dead. My friends and I all heard a metal sword drop, or clang against stone.. soooo, they left it open with not showing us what happened.

So, Rob Stark told the scout they were headed straight for Tywin. In reality, they're going for Jaime and the River Lords.

White walkers.. geez. Gonna be hell on earth the moment they get past the wall. I foresee a dragon coming into play somewhere in this series. No way they were foreshadowing so much with the eggs and talking about it if there isn't going to be one. I see a dragon being what saves them from the white walkers.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote