View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #150
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
I mean... Sure like him and everything. And while everyone is attributing their hate to his MRA affiliations, if he was truly likeable and captivating, it would likely have no bearing.
It's sad, but it's true. Well, it is what it is.

People don't like Del Rio, so he's a piece of shit behind the scenes. Austin is the best, so it doesn't matter that there are very serious allegations of domestic violence in his history. TJ Perkins is a fucking dim-witted, narrow-minded, sexually frustrated piece of shit. AJ Styles is a homophobic twat, but that doesn't matter, because he's the best wrestler in the world.

I liked Perkins in the CWC too. I thought he came off as natural and somewhat charming. His wrestling was good enough. Then he got to the main roster and they gave him the 8-bit makeover. And not just in the video game sense. They do that with everyone -- reduce them to a palette-swapped sprite of a wrestler with brief cliff-notes to explain why they are in this game, if that.

I'm actually surprised they haven't fired him, given what a piece of shit he is though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote