View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:54 AM   #31
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
This is just not true at all. I think the reason you can't see it is exactly the opposite of what you claim. I don't think you are a big wrestling fan in general. You watch a bit of Raw and a bit of PPV, and it is all very take it or leave it. You are entertained by your one or two hours a week and that is OK.

There are people however, that are invested in the product. People that really love wrestling and watch a ton of it. They know when something doesn't look or feel right.

Sure, from the cold perspective of a moderate fan who admires the WWE as a business, Reigns ia perfect for his look and size.

But for people who watch the product and really invest time and money into it, it is clear as day that he is not ready for the role he is in. He is stiff, colourless, has exaggerated reactions that take you out of the match, a boring moveset, an underdeveloped personality as well as unoriginal attire, music or even catchphrases (see "Believe that")

You don't need to be an expert to see that he is not ready and 100,000 of the companies biggest and most dedicated fans told them that last night.

When it happens naturally, he will be accepted. The same thing would happen in any sports or entertainment arena where a person clearly wasnt ready and was spoiling the product for other people.
This is a great way of putting it. The dude has no charisma and even his in ring work is dull as fuck. I can't believe he beat HHH with a spear, unless you spear like Goldberg or Rhyno you should not have that as a finisher.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote