View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 12:52 PM   #9
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
The segment of the crowd that boos him are doing it negate they are anti establishment.

Those people have no idea why they dislike Roman, they just know the machine is behind him, so they hate him. If he was on some indy show in front of 200 people a night, and had the same act, he would be loved.

The vast majority of people who are critical of Roman have never been in or have any understanding of the business of sports or entertainment. The good news is these same people will be back in Orlando to booo whoever the machine has in the top spot.
I'm the only anti-Establishment guy running. Everybody else is owned by them, but not me. I'm self-funding, I'm spending my own money to do this. Admittedly, you have to be a little bit establishment if you want to get things done though, people hate Ted Cruz, how's he going to work with Congress? When I'm President I'm going to negotiate the best deals this country has ever seen. One hundred percent. Everything that is wrong with the WWE is going to rapidly improve once I'm elected. 2-3 years and Roman Reigns is going to be the next Rock under me, and Dean Ambrose is going to be Stonecold. CM Punk's gonna come back too and he's gonna be better than you've ever seen him.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote