View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #2820
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
You certainly could, but movie tie-ins are pretty much protocol at this point. There will certainly be alt attire with classic costumes in both games, if that makes you feel better.

The games have bigger issues than attire anyway. Good luck to them.
It's not the costume that bothers me at all. It's more of the live action character that bothers me as opposed to a game like Arkham Asylum or even the Captain America video there where it has a more comic look while still looking somewhat realistic to it (if that makes sense). I mean I certainly realize why they have done it, and I know it sounds very picky to have a complaint like that, but that turns me off before I even get into the other parts of the video that look questionable. I guess it just doesn't look like it fits together quite right.

I mean the video for Cap at least looks interesting and it looks like it has a little variance to the gameplay at points. Thor just looks...meh. I mean I'm certainly willing to give it a chance, but the first impression it's given me isn't all that good.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote