View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #68
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Was Lesnar big in Japan?

He's the kinda guy I imagine being huge there.
No that's the thing! He wasn't! His run wasn't a big deal, turned out to be a flop and a huge legal controversy because he didn't want to go back to Japan to return the belt. The ended up having to make a new one because of him. Sure it was different owners at that point, but still, I don't see that heat going away. NJPW isn't like Vince, they aren't going to let heat like that go. Brock isn't a big draw in Japan, just a big guy scary guy. He could be pushed to the top because of that alone sure, but they aren't going to sacrifice Okada's title reign to Brock Lensar coming in for a shot here and there. That's not happening.

So Noid I think you are passing off your opinion/fantasy as fact, unless of course you can show of some kind of proof, that this is even being discussed by camp Lesnar and or Gedo.

I can see no way that Lesnar goes to Japan beyond being humiliated and disgraced by WWE in some way.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote