View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:11 AM   #3222
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Paranormal Activity: 8/10

I love these camera shot horror movies these days like Quarantine, Cloverfield and Blair Witch back in the late 90's, so I liked this one. Kind of what I expected. I hated the ending at first cause I was confused as to what the hell happened, but it was pretty freaky. Anyone else enjoy the knockers on the chick?

All About Steve: 5/10

Movie night flick with my wife. It had some funny parts and was better then I expected, but I am not a fan of these kind f movies so I can only enjoy them to a point.

Surregate: 8/10

You could put Bruce Willis in any movie and I'll instantly like it. He's awesome. Kind of weird and freakish, but I actually could see this happening in the future, which is sad. Some good action scenes mixed with the detective type thriller movie.

Pandorum: 7/10

k, Ben Foster continues his dominace in acting. He totally carries this film. This movie was like I Deepstar Six meets Aliens meets the Cave. Good action and a decent storyline behind it.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote