View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 06:42 AM   #39875
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I love Dolph as much as the next guy, but even I find his payday a bit strange. I guess it makes sense since he's been in the company for quite awhile, but it seems like they have tons of guys they could elevate to his spot for WAY cheaper with a small tweak to their booking. No reason why someone like Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Zack Ryder, Elias or Chad Gable to take his "has great matches with the big star to make him look good but always job" spot in the upper mid-card after a few months of stronger booking beforehand.....

Ryder - I'm tired of tag teams, I'm tired of being overlooked. This is my dream job and nobody is taking it away from me. Heel turn, US Title reign, close loss to WWE Champion Styles/Nakamura. Elevated.

Axel/Dallas - Miz would have been nothing without us. He cares more for his unborn kid than us. We are third generation. Championships are our destiny. Request a trade from Raw to Smackdown. Inserted into WWE Title picture, close loss to WWE Champion Styles/Nakamura. Elevated.

This doesn't seem like rocket science to me.....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote