View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:26 AM   #41
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Not a fighting game guy, but I think I might actually give this a spin.

Pretty sure I missed the actual beta, but I got do drop into some practice rounds. Funny thing was, it seemed to pick "random" teams, but it was the same "random" teams in the same order vs. another "random team" every time from boot (my first match was ALWAYS me having 18, Beerus, and Cell vs Piccolo, Nappa, and 16. Second Match was ALWAYS Kid Buu, Krillin, and Nappa vs Piccolo, Beerus, and Cell. Third match I always started with Kid Buu, but I don't remember anymore). Also, in spite of being in the lineup, any side that had Beerus was actually down a man, since he never swapped in if he was on my team or even showed up if he was an opponent, giving me a two round victory instead of three. Thought that was kinda weird, but chalked it up to him being some sort of closed beta exclusive for preorder folks or somesuch. I dunno. Still seemed cool.

18 seems interesting being the package deal with 17. I wonder if any other characters have a similar dynamic... or if 17 is a "skin" for 18 like those twins in Street Fighter 3(? i think)
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote