View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #47
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
- Steve Blackman (except when he was in Head cheese). Hey, I'm a guy who carries sticks around and has a bland ass style and no charisma. I know he won matches sometimes, but I do not remember his finisher. He is like a black hole of entertainment.

- Sharkboy - I cannot begin to express my displeasure with this guy. I'd be okay if he was atleast an awesome cruiserweight, but he's not. He's a small guy who wrestles a very boring style, and has a totally unathletic look. He is an insult to wrestling fans, because he's embarrassing to the casuals.

- Mike Awesome "Fat Chick Thrilla" - enough said, really. He was such a badass in ECW. Vince Russo is a fucking assfaced cunt.

- "The One" Billy Gunn - what the fuck was that shit?

- S.H.I.T. - Hurricane and Rosey. Just lame.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote