View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #67
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hmmmmm, it would be pretty complicated.

I dunno about weapons, I was thinkin of more like futuristic gadjets like hologram decoys, face replicators, stuff like that.

Like the main cities would be like Minority Report, or even 5th Element style. But then the suburbs kinda like a utopia, everywhere is clean cut and I jus got this idea that as opposed to the other games where a lost of the cityscape and suburbs are gang neighbourhood, this could be more orientated around the idea of a clan cut utopia, and the problems lie deeper in the story - terror threats and terrorism, a political element maybe?

I dunno.

And yeah I do drive, pretty much in a countryside, about 10 mins from a town. But yeah I get what you mean.

I dunno.... jus somethin a lil more different I'm thinkin.

How about 1960s London again? lol
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote