View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:47 PM   #468
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I'm not averse to SmackDown giving opportunities to new guys. It is the land of opportunity, after all. Then again I also like Corbin so him winning doesn't bother me at all.
I know this has been said before.... but the IWC - TPWW division clamors for new talent and shits on it when it happens. Personally, I don't feel like Corbin has been exposed on the main roster enough to really determine how things will go. He was great in NXT, but needs to "evolve" on the main roster and make people care.

He could be great, but time will tell since he has been given "the ball" in a sense to run with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Naomi v Lana was my fav of the night. Strictly due to Lana's ring work really catching me off guard.
Agreed. Lana was DEFINITELY very good. I wonder how/if this will fit in with Rusev's return. The rest of the PPV was just..... bleh. 4/10

I can appreciate taking out Nakamura. He is hot and the crowd knows it, but I think it is smart to not over-expose him so quickly as to not have the crowd burn out on him. Also sincerely hope they build the Styles v Nakamura program. Those two can really show the rest of the locker room how to get it fucking done.

Time will tell.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote